Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
proflie-avatar
Login
exit_to_app
When toxins flow through Periyar once again
access_time 23 May 2024 5:34 AM GMT
Eight years balance sheet of LDF government
access_time 22 May 2024 4:58 AM GMT
Ebrahim Raisi
access_time 21 May 2024 5:20 AM GMT
Chabahar Port
access_time 20 May 2024 4:00 AM GMT
What is the remedy for this negligence?
access_time 18 May 2024 12:07 PM GMT
Fake encounters should stop
access_time 17 May 2024 8:41 AM GMT
DEEP READ
Schools breeding hatred
access_time 14 Sep 2023 10:37 AM GMT
Ukraine
access_time 16 Aug 2023 5:46 AM GMT
Ramadan: Its essence and lessons
access_time 13 March 2024 9:24 AM GMT
exit_to_app
Homechevron_rightIndiachevron_rightNo report of Indian...

No report of Indian casualty in Turkey blast: MEA

text_fields
bookmark_border
No report of Indian casualty in Turkey blast: MEA
cancel

New Delhi: The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) on Wednesday said that there were no reports of any Indian among the casualties in the attack on Istanbul's Ataturk Airport on Tuesday evening that killed 36 people and injured over 145 others.

MEA spokesperson Vikas Swarup said that the Indian Consulate and Embassy tweeted the emergency contact numbers for Indians requiring assistance.

"No report so far of any Indian among the casualties. Consulate has been in touch with Istanbul Governorate and the Turkish Health Ministry hotline desk," an official statement said.

"Turkish Air flights to Delhi and Mumbai departed Istanbul last (Tuesday) night as scheduled. Both left Istanbul at around 8 p.m. Ataturk Airport operations have resumed but long delays are likely," the statement added.

The attack was carried out by three suicide bombers.

Show Full Article
Next Story