Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
proflie-avatar
Login
exit_to_app
exit_to_app
Homechevron_rightKeralachevron_rightNo plan to withdraw...

No plan to withdraw rule against helmet violators: Transport Minister

text_fields
bookmark_border
No plan to withdraw rule against helmet violators: Transport Minister
cancel

Thiruvananthapuram: Transport Minister A.K Saseendran Saturday said there was no plan to withdraw the rule against the helmet violators.

“The government does not have any plan to withdraw the proposed rule. It will be reviewed only if it brings inconvenience to people,” the Minister told reporters.

Meanwhile, Transport Commissioner Tomin J Thachankary said it was wrong that the minister had opposed the proposed rule.

“The minister has asked us to go ahead with the project,” he said.

The Transport Commissioner earlier this week said that the rule would be in force from August 1 in three cities, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi and Kozhikode.

Thachenkery said he discussed the suggestion with petrol pump dealers in the three cities and all of them agreed to it.

Show Full Article
Next Story